1) Sinda: 2012-2016
- Taught English, Maths and Science at schools for primary two till primary six.
2) Adam Khoo Learning Centre: Nov 2015 till Dec 2017
- Was the English trainer for primary one till primary six
3) Full-Time Tutor. Jan 2007 till date.
- To teach Primary two till Primary six tuition in their English, Mathematics and Science, prepare notes accordingly and teach accordingly to their pace.
- To teach Primary levels- English, Mathematics, Science and Tamil. - To teach Secondary levels- English
4) Worked as a freelance trainer in various companies for soft skills courses such as motivational, life skills, English enrichment course, science Olympiad.
This is a crucial period when the students graduate from primary to secondary and Mathematics is taken onto a new level of difficulty. Take this time to enable your child to be well prepared for topics such as algebra and geometry. Materials are developed by me and I will reinforce their learning through mini quizzes during lessons.
- Creating and adapting lesson plans based on students’ pace and academic needs
- Proficient and articulate, with ability to converse patiently and clearly with children & adolescents
- Ensuring open communication with parents by providing regular feedback regarding students’ performance
- Recognised by parents for ability to develop and improve students’ learning as well as boosting self-confidence
Having eight years of experience in tutoring Primary and Secondary School levels in Science, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry, I am able to tailor my teaching pace to cater to students' learning needs, through which I have been helping my students improve their scores beyond their own expectations.
By boosting my students' self-confidence and visible thinking skills, they have been able to tackle challenging questions with ease